QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 17 July 2014

AGN President, Ibinabo Fiberesima Set For Marriage At 43

The embattled President of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Ibinabo Fiberesima says she has found love and will settle down with her ‘Mr. Right’ in Port Harcourt, Rivers state before the end of the year. She confirmed the relationship in an interview with Movie Moments, “It’s my first wedding ooo! We are
soulmates and I am totally convinced that he’s the one. God has answered my prayers again, I’m blessed, that is all I can say. I can’t reveal the identity but yes, he’s my University days love. We would be tying the knot in Port Harcout, Nigeria,” she said.
Although, It will be the first time the ex-beauty queen will be getting married, She however has three children from previous relationships, including her youngest daughter for Fred Amata.

No comments:

Post a Comment