QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 17 July 2014

Done Deals: Demba Ba Unveiled, As Real Madrid Announce Toni Kroos Signing

29-year-old Senegal striker, Demba Ba who moved from Newcastle united to Chelsea in January of 2013 for an undisclosed fee and made a total of 51 appearances and 14 goals arrived Turkey and was accompanied by Besiktas president Fikret Orman as he tour the new stadium project and was greeted by
hundreds of fans upon arrival at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul.
“The interest shown by the fans and the new stadium project won me over,” Ba said. “I’m very happy to be here, all that is left is a few formalities, I will undergo a medical and sign the contract. I am excited to be here and can’t wait to start playing. “I want to showcase my talent to the fans as soon as possible, this is a huge club and I want to become a part of it. I want to thank the fans for their warm welcome and I am sure we are going to establish a great relationship.” 
Bayern Munich have announced that Toni Kroos has completed his transfer to Real Madrid for an undisclosed fee. The attacking midfielder had long been linked with a move to the Champions League holders and he has now signed a contract with Madrid until the summer of 2020.
"We would like to thank Toni for his time at Bayern Munich," said Bayern chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on the deal. "We enjoyed some great successes together. We wish him and his family all the best in Madrid and at Real."
Bayern were initially keen to hold on to the 24-year-old, yet they put him up for sale after failing to reach an agreement over a contract renewal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment