QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 20 December 2014

British-Nigerian Player, Sheyi Ojo's Girlfriend In Semi-Finals Of Miss Teen Great Britain

Liverpool starlet, Sheyi Ojo's girlfriend, Amaani Noor has reached the semi-finals of Miss Teen Great Britain as the couple are starting to become more and more famous around the city. Sheyi joined from MK Dons in 2011, and his pace and trickery has seen him travel with the first-team on several occasions, but he is yet to make the squad. The 17-year-old winger has attracted the attention of Brendan Rodgers with some eye-catching performances for Liverpool's Under 21s, and off the pitch he is also attracting the attention. 'I am starting to get recognised,' Ojo told the Liverpool Echo.

'Maybe last year if I was in town no-one would notice me. Now I get kids asking for photos and it can be quite overwhelming, but I suppose it's something you've got to get used to.

Amaani, a 16-year-old student at Liverpool Media Academy, has admitted being thrilled by her own success, and is fully supportive of her boyfriend's own progress.
'That would really mean a lot (to win the competition), I also entered the Miss Teen Great British Isles competition recently and got through to the finals, but I didn't go. I regret that, but I've got more confidence now. Whatever happens we are going to be supportive of each other – that's the most important thing. As long as we are happy. But some people already post weird stuff on social media.'

Source: DailyMail 

No comments:

Post a Comment