QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Hollywood Actress, Jennifer Aniston Goes Topless For Allure Magazine

Hollywood actress, Jennifer Aniston, has bared it all for Allure Magazine's January 2015 issue - but who's the guy? Well, it's only her longtime friend and hairstylist, Chris McMillan. The man responsible for creating her iconic hairstyle, "The Rachel". In the issue, shot by Michael Thompson, Jennifer is taking a stand against the unfair amount of pressure people put on her and women in general - to have children. The 45-year-old actress who has been dating Justin Theroux for two years - has admitted that she finds the criticism "unfair".
She said: "I don't like [the pressure] that people put on me, on women - that you've failed yourself as a female because you haven't procreated. I don't think it's fair. You may not have a child come out of your vagina, but that doesn't mean you aren't mothering - dogs, friends, friends' children.
"This continually is said about me: that I was so career-driven and focused on myself; that I don't want to be a mother, and how selfish that is."

Read her full interview on Allure here

No comments:

Post a Comment