QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Sunday 14 December 2014

"If I Get Married, I Want To Stay Married, I'm Afraid Of Divorce" - Genevieve Nnaji

Popular Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji in a new interview with Vanguard Newspaperopens up about marriage and why she is taking her time to do it right. According to the screen goddess, marriage is not something to be rushed into. Read excerpts from the interview below:

 “If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soulmate because you will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive”
Read up her full feature in Vanguard here.

No comments:

Post a Comment