QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Monday 20 April 2015

"Black Men Aren't Good At Giving Head" - Amber Rose Talks Oral Sex & More

While promoting her new book "How to be a Bad Bitch" on the Kandi  Khated Nights show. Controversial celeb model, Amber Rose has said she likes powerful men and also feels black men can't give good head. Check on her interesting thoughts she shared below;

On why 'strippers'are getting married before other women these days:
Men are attracted to the confidence they exude. Usually, what I do when I meet a man, I send him flowers. It depends. Something, maybe masculine? Like white roses or something like that. Listen, I like powerful men and love to dominate them. How you want a man to caress you, you should caress them too. It's not all about the women and I feel that's where we mess up sometimes. Usually, men will appreciate it because it's not often that they get something like that

On black men and oral sex:
Black men aren't really good at giving head. From my experience, black men aren't really that good at giving head. Y'all do too much. Y'all be too rough. I don't like to get tongue-f-ked either. I really don't like to get head. I prefer to give more than I receive. I get turned on giving head to someone I care about and watching their face and their reaction. That turns me on more than actually getting head.

No comments:

Post a Comment