QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 25 April 2015

Kim & All The Kardashian Sisters Tweet Adorable Words To Dad - Bruce Jenner

Father of the famous Kadshian family, Bruce Jenner has finally opened up to his family and they are solidly behind him. They still refer to him as dad. In his interview with Diane Sawyer, he said Kim was the most supportive and Khloe didn't accept it easily...below is all the reactions;

[I told them] "God's looking down, making little Bruce. He gave me all these wonderful qualities. [But then He thought] wait a second, we've got to give him something in his life to struggle with. Let's give him the soul of a female". Khloe has been very emotional, she's had the toughest time with it, she's had a lot of losses in her life,'

Kim caught him in female clothes once and accepted him earlier. He also said Kim revealed Kanye helped her understand his position

'I said, "Okay, I'm so tired of lying to everybody. So I told her all my issues. And then after it was over with, I felt much better. But when I brought the issue up again. I just thought it was one of those subjects I couldn't talk about."

No comments:

Post a Comment