QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 5 June 2015

'I Had Sex With Ronaldo While He Was Dating Irina' - Playboy Bunny Speaks On Fulfilled Dream

In an interview with Mexican newspaper, Reforma, a Chilean Playboy bunny, Daniella Chavez claims she had an affair with Cristiano Ronaldo before he broke-up with supermodel girlfriend, Irina Shayk. She claims she just ‘wanted to fulfil a dream’ to sleep with the Portugal international as they got together in November last year. Below is what she told Reforma;

"I met Cristiano in November 2014, in the United States. We had already talked by email and Skype; I had to travel for work, and he told me to go for a couple of days. Cristiano was very shy at first, but when he built up his confidence was quite a man, though still a bit fearful."
"He loved me, but the idea was not to show it. I just wanted to fulfil a dream and have sex with him. I love his body. (Cristiano liked) my face, my breasts and the fact that he had never slept with a Playmate."

No comments:

Post a Comment