QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 5 June 2015

Nigerian Rapper, Jahbless Narrowly Escapes Death In Fatal Car Crash

Last night's epic performance at the Industry Night would have being the last for him but mercy said NO I ain't gonna let you go and so God had no other choice other than to bless Jahbless with another chance to live again. The "69 missed calls" crooner was involved in a near fatal crash narrowly escaping death after he made a last minute decision to join another car on his convoy. The singer wants you to pray for the survival of his aide as he shared the above pic on his Instagram page.

He told NET exclusively:
‘I’m still in shock, because I could have died. I only thank God that I wasn’t in the car. I came into the venue in the car and the area boys had already marked the car as mine, so when we were leaving, I changed my mind and entered another car’.
His aide that drove his car sustained several injuries, including a broken leg and hip. He’s currently undergoing treatment at St Nicholas hospital, Lagos. The incident occurred at 3am on Adeola Odeku street, near the Industry Nite venue.

It is reported that Jahbless accident was caused by a reckless truck driver carrying granite who parked across a major intersection.
‘I thank God for our lives , especially Damola’s life. I’m hale and healthy. I am a winner. I’m urging all my true friends, families and fans to keep my field manager in prayers for quick recovery. I also want you to help give praises to God for his mercies over us’.

No comments:

Post a Comment