QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Monday 1 June 2015

'We Are Beyond Excited' - Kim Kardashian Talks Second Pregnancy & More As She Covers Glamour

The news that she is pregnant with her second child has been trending across the globe. And Kim Kardashian has spoken of her joy that herself and husband Kanye West are expecting again in a new interview with Glamour Magazine. Conducted two weeks before she broke the good new on the mid-season finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the reality star spoke about her well-documented struggle to conceive baby number two.

On her pregnancy: 
We are so beyond excited... The waiting and waiting has been a roller coaster.

On how motherhood has changed her: 
It’s been the biggest lesson, and the biggest joy of my life. North has taught me patience. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for her. And nothing I wouldn’t do for my husband. She’s empowered us to want to be the best parents and the best spouses.

On her attitude to fame has changed thanks to her role as a mother: 
Now I enjoy my family time so much, there is this sense of, If it all went away, and I was just a mom, I would love my life.’

No comments:

Post a Comment