QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 3 June 2015

'I'm The New Normal' - Caitlyn Jenner Lets The Cameras In On Her Beauty Regime

In a clip from her upcoming TV series, a glamorous Caitlyn Jenner has been seen applying makeup and telling viewers 'I'm the new normal'. The Today show shared the clip from the eight-part documentary series, which will premiere on E! on July 26, on Wednesday morning.
'Isn't it great that someday you'll be normal - just blend into society? Put it this way: I'm the new normal.' Jenner muses during the snippet.

In other scenes, the former Olympian can be seen applying makeup while wearing a robe. 'You start learning the kind of the pressure that women are under all the time about their appearance. A couple of weeks ago, actually a professional came in and did my makeup. What a difference!' she says as she applies makeup. '
In the clip, which shows her chatting with her daughters, she also reflects on the impact she could have by being honest about herelf.

'Maybe this is my greatest calling in my life. Be honest with myself, be honest with my family - maybe end up helping other people. So many people go through life and they never deal with their own issues. How many people go through life and waste their entire life because they never deal with themselves, who they are?' She added.

No comments:

Post a Comment