QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Monday 30 March 2015

Comedian Julius Agwu Gifts Wife New Rolex As She Celebrates Birthday

Comedian Julius Agwu took to Instagram to share a sweet message his wife as she celebrates her birthday today, and he appreciated her presence in his life. He wrote:
Today I celebrate this amazing, gorgeous, graceful, one-in-a-million GOD’s gift to me @ibmac_a As u #add another year today.., May Almighty GOD #add more Glorious years years to u in Jesus Name, Amen#LoveYouToBits
Ibiere, who received a Rolex watch and a yummy-looking cake from her hubby this morning wrote:
Ok i usually don’t do this (put my stuff on display) but today i think this guy @juliusagwu1 needs a very special mention and S/O for this lovely gift. #thankslove#33hasneverfeltsogood. A wonderful God you are to me everything i have belongs to you a glorious God you are to me everything i am i release to you a wonderful God you are to me. Thank you lord for the gift of life. Thank you for 33yrs of unending blessings, protection and provision . Thank you for 12,045 days of good health, a blessed life filled with prosperity and love. I can’t thank you enough. It can only be you. No one else. #happybirthdaytome.

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/ibmac_a | @juliusagwu1

No comments:

Post a Comment