QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Monday 9 February 2015

"I Always Love It From Behind" - Kim K Talks Favourite Sexual Position, Famous Sextape & More

She's never been shy about showing off her body, or speaking up about pretty much anything that crosses her mind. And in the brand new issue of LOVE Magazine, Kim Kardashian has gone further perhaps than ever before, laying herself utterly bare both physically and metaphorically. In an interview with guest editor, Cara Delevingne, the reality TV icon reveals her favourite sex position, why she loves nudity so much, her famous sextape with Ray-J and also her envy of younger half-sister Kendall Jenner's physique.
On Swaping her body with her sister, Kendall Jenner:
'You always want what you can't have,' the curvaceous star admitted. I'd love to swap bodies with Kendall for just a week, just to look from that little bit higher up and fit into everything perfectly.'

On her love for nudity in magazine covers:
'I like nudity. Kanye always says, "Dress sexier" - he's always the most encouraging, loves to style and build up my confidence.

On her favourite sexual position:
'I like it from the back.

On her sex tape with Ray J and if it made her famous:
“If I do have one regret in life that’s it. Maybe that’s how some people heard of me but I didn’t launch my career off of that. That was 12 years ago—no, 13 years ago. “I just try to move on and put it in the past because I think everyone in life does things that they’re not proud of but you can’t sit and dwell on them forever.”

On shedding another 15 pounds of flesh to be more sexier:
'I just started seeing a nutritionist because... I eat really bad. I just started to eat really healthy and work out more and just try to change my lifestyle. Especially when you have a baby, I want to know what to cook and how to cook healthier.'

Photo Credit: GQ Magazine
Sources: Love Magazine / Hello Beautiful / Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment